Download Zona
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Download Zona

Sve na jednom mestu...Downloadowanje, drustvo, zabava, i jos mnogo toga....Uzivajte!!!

PrijemPortalLatest imagesTražiRegistruj sePristupi

Johnny Cash - Wanted Man (2008)

Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
Tamara
Admin
Admin
Tamara

Broj poruka : 724
Raspoloženje : Happy
Datum upisa : 12.07.2008

Johnny Cash - Wanted Man (2008) Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Johnny Cash - Wanted Man (2008)   Johnny Cash - Wanted Man (2008) Icon_minitimePet Avg 01, 2008 4:53 pm

Johnny Cash - Wanted Man: The Johnny Cash Collection (2008)

Johnny Cash - Wanted Man (2008) 11u7nyo

I usually never post more than a post a day or so, and those are productive times, but I came across this and figured that this was the kind of thing I wanted to share with you guys. It’s a couple of days old, an import compilation of some of Cash’s most famous older work. A lot of you who are fellow Johnny Cash fans, probably have all of this, but for those of you who aren’t familiar with the Man in Black’s body of work, or just familiar with the stuff he did with Rick Rubin in the last decade or so of his life, this is an excellent starting point for the rest of his work. In particular, a version of “Cocaine Blues” that I’d never heard before, extremely different from the more famous version, from Live in Folsom Prison that was recreated in the film Walk the Line. Anyways, enough talk, onto the downloading, right?

Johnny Cash, born J. R. Cash, (February 26, 1932 - September 12, 2003) was a Grammy Award-winning American country singer-songwriter. Cash is widely considered to be one of the most influential American musicians of the 20th century.

Cash was known for his deep, distinctive voice, the boom-chick-a-boom or “freight train” sound of his Tennessee Three backing band, his demeanor, and his dark clothing, which earned him the nickname “The Man in Black.” He traditionally started his concerts with the introduction “Hello, I’m Johnny Cash.”

Much of Cash’s music, especially that of his later career, echoed themes of sorrow, moral tribulation, and redemption. His signature songs include “I Walk the Line,” “Folsom Prison Blues,” “Ring of Fire,” “Get Rhythm,” “That Old Wheel” (a duet with Hank Williams Jr.), “Cocaine Blues,” and “Man in Black”. He also recorded several humorous songs, such as “One Piece at a Time,” “The One on the Right Is on the Left,” “Dirty Old Egg-Sucking Dog,” “A Boy Named Sue,” and a duet with June Carter called “Jackson”; and various railroad songs, such as “Rock Island Line” and “Orange Blossom Special”.

He sold over 90 million albums in his nearly fifty-year career and came to occupy a “commanding position in music history”.

Johnny Cash - Wanted Man (2008) 2ufuix4

01 - I Walk the Line 02:45
02 - A Boy Named Sue (Live) 03:47
03 - Big River 02:32
04 - Paul River 02:18
05 - The Long Black Veil (Live) 02:26
06 - Don’t Take Your Guns To Town 03:04
07 - Cocaine Blues 03:19
08 - The Wreck Of The Old 97 (Live) 01:56
09 - Lonesome To The Bone 02:42
10 - The Letter Edged In Black 02:40
11 - Wanted Man 02:52
12 - Highway Patrolman 05:22

ARTIST…..: Johnny Cash
TITLE……: Wanted Man The Johnny Cash Collection
LABEL……: Sony BMG
URL……..: http://www.johnnycash.com
RIP DATE…: Jun-15-2008
STORE DATE.: Jun-10-2008
GENRE……: Country
QUALITY….: VBR / 44.1Hz / Joint-Stereo
SIZE…….: 44,2 MB

Johnny Cash - Wanted Man (2008) 2m4okgh

http://rapidshare.com/files/123608019/Johnny_Cash-Wanted_Man_The_Johnny_Cash_Collection-2008-MTD.rar
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
https://downloadzona.forumsr.com

Johnny Cash - Wanted Man (2008)
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1