Download Zona
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Download Zona

Sve na jednom mestu...Downloadowanje, drustvo, zabava, i jos mnogo toga....Uzivajte!!!

PrijemPortalLatest imagesTražiRegistruj sePristupi

Girl Talk - Feed the Animals (2008)

Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
Tamara
Admin
Admin
Tamara

Broj poruka : 724
Raspoloženje : Happy
Datum upisa : 12.07.2008

Girl Talk - Feed the Animals (2008) Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Girl Talk - Feed the Animals (2008)   Girl Talk - Feed the Animals (2008) Icon_minitimePet Avg 01, 2008 4:56 pm

Girl Talk - Feed the Animals (2008) 5of8cp

This is a scene release, and yet, it isn’t.

You can choose to go through the scene, and get it encoded in VBR based off the FLAC files, or you can go to the artist’s website and get the album in 320kbps mp3 there. In a situation similar to Radiohead and Nine Inch Nails, you can choose to pay whatever you like for the album, from absolutely nothing, to $5, which unlocks the album in FLAC format, or $10 which will do that and pays for a physical copy of the CD when it’s available.

Girl Talk is my favorite mashup DJ, partially because he pulls inspiration and samples from so much material. He weaves compositions through at times dozens of external sources. Anyone who can mix The Police, Busta Rhymes, and Faith No More in seconds and make it sound great is definitely someone with skill.

Girl Talk is the stage name of DJ Gregg Gillis (born October 26, 1981). Gillis, who is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, has released four CD albums on Illegal Art and vinyl releases on 333 and 12 Apostles. He began making music while a student at Case Western Reserve University. He specializes in sample-based remixes, in which he uses at least a dozen elements from different songs to create a “new” song. At his early shows, Gillis became notorious for his exhibitionist antics on stage, spontaneously removing most or all of his clothing mid-performance. He has given different explanations for the origin of his stage name, once saying it alluded to a Jim Morrison poem and once saying it alluded to an early Merzbow side project. Girl Talk was featured in Good Copy Bad Copy, a documentary film about remix culture.

Girl Talk - Feed the Animals (2008) 2ufuix4

1. Play Your Part (Pt. 1)
2. Shut The Club Down
3. Still Here
4. What It’s All About
5. Set It Off
6. No Pause
7. Like This
8. Give Me A Beat
9. Hands In The Air
10. In Step
11. Let Me See You
12. Here’s The Thing
13. Don’t Stop
14. Play Your Part (Pt. 2)

Artist: Girl Talk
Album: Feed the Animals
Label: N/A
Genre: Electronic
Source: VBR FLAC Lossless
Rip Date: June 20, 2008
Street Date: September 23, 2008
Quality: VBR - 44.1 - Joint Stereo

Girl Talk - Feed the Animals (2008) Mt5mdi

http://rapidshare.com/files/124250687/Girl_Talk_-_Feed_the_Animals__2008_.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/124248892/Girl_Talk_-_Feed_the_Animals__2008_.part2.rar
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
https://downloadzona.forumsr.com

Girl Talk - Feed the Animals (2008)
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1